2011年10月27日星期四

the results I just started laughing

But because of the work ethic I adopted and applied BEFORE my injury I was still named to the First Team All Pro Team as well as named Best Left Side Outside Hitter for the first Major League Volleyballl season.If there was a lesson that I could pass on I'd say "When you get a chance to practice and work hard...Do it as if you will never have another chance to do it again.TN Requin pas cher, When I got back from Italy in 1998 I dedicated all my time to giving and helping family and friends. If I tried to land on my feet I would've completely torn my ACL then.I was given two possibilities. patellar chondromalacia (how can I have this if I cant pronounce it!), 3. A loose body (again) is noted immediately posterior to the lateral femoral condyle. (In other words there's a piece of bone or something floating around in my other knee!) This report ended with the following. That was 17 years ago!Somewhere between THEN and now I completely TORE my Anterior Cruciate Ligament...and didn't even know it! Life is hilarious!I forgot to mention that due to my ACL injury I missed the last three Major League Volleyball games of the season. I didn't even know what to think or where to begin... Joint effusionOf course this wasn't all, there were additional details: Sagittal, coronal and axial images demonstrate severe degenerative changes involving both medial and lateral compartments of the knee with extensive osteophyte formation and chondrmalacia as well as subchondral sclerosis. The results on my Left knee were as follows: 1. Geez, something is intact! Apparently the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments are intact but patella chondromalacia is seen. Give 110% to each rep, to each set...make each one count because you never know what the outcome will be and you never know if you will be given a chance to do it again.April Chapple, editor/creator of Volleyball Voices.com is the "Five Quick Tips" columnist for the American Volleyball Coaches Association Coaching Volleyball magazine and is the author of the e-books " 86 Girls Indoor Volleyball Tips: How To Gain Confidence On the Volleyball Court" and "How ToChaussures Lacoste Pas Cher Stop Serving Like A Wimp". No seriously that sounds so impressive!The results for my right knee were even more fun: Let's start with 1. Followed by Squats. I ALWAYS found a way to overcome the obstacle. Otherwise, patella and patellar extensor mechanism are intact but additionally, there is a focal subchondral degenerative change noted in the anterior aspect of the lateral femoral condyle. Loose body posterior to the lateral femoral condyle (I think there is something floating around in there somewhere.), 5. I've never really babied myself. very funny.)So when I first opened the envelope and read the results I just started laughing. Before I even got the results of my MRI...my doctor sent me a referral to an Orthopedic Surgeon. As a result I tore one third of my ACL. Anterior Cruciate ligament tear (really, I never knew!), 3. a tear of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus,2. That's 10 in one direction 10 in the opposite direction 7 times...no breaks. Mary Jo Peppler to play for the New York Liberties. While playing in Dallas I went up to spike and when I came down and my toes barely touched the floor I felt something wasn't right so I just let my body fall instead of just trying to land on my two feet. The medial meniscus is intact. (Okay what the...?)The sagittal images demonstrate a COMPLETE anterior cruciate ligament TEAR. You are given ear plugs because it makes a lot of noise while you are inside. Either I could have reconstructive surgery OR I could basically live in the gym for the rest of my life. a Focal subchondral sclerosis in the anterior aspect of the lateral femoral condyle (what! english please) and 5. Because two days before I did my leg workout in the gym which consisted of 140 lunges. a small Baker's cyst 4. So IChaussures Timberland Pas Cher think I may have been laughing at everything I had done in these past 17 years.Nothing ever stopped me...and that was funny.I knew that I had my only volleyball knee injury incident a long time ago. I was the first round draft pick chosen by one of the greatest volleyball player's ever... "Thank you for referring this patient to us!" (funny. I chose to live in the gym after a period of rehabilitation and the dreaded KNEE brace. I did my usual 2 hour leg workout which also included Clean Pulls, Good Mornings, two different Leg Curl Exercises, Toe Raises and Cardio on the elliptical Machine.I'm not exactly sure what I was laughing at. What an experience. Major League Volleyball was the first Women's Professional Indoor Volleyball League in the United States. Body of the lateral meniscus tear, 4. There is also a focal tear in the body of the lateral meniscus. (Oh thank God!) Patellofemoral degenerative changes and patellar chondromalacia are seen. This was because I felt I owed them since I spent so much time away from home pursuing every professional volleyball opportunity that was offered to me.At the beginning of the summer of 2006 I went to get an MRI on BOTH of my knees. I couldn't stop laughing. So I knew that I was going to have to weight train for the rest of my life to keep strong the muscles surrounding the ACL -the back of the knee, my calf, my thighs and my butt muscles all would need to stay strong in order to compensate for the weak two-thirds of the ACL I still had. Joint effusionThe report also included some additional details as follows: Large joint effusion is noted, there is a tear of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus while my medial meniscus is intact. At this point I KNEW I had my work cut out for me. Basically I thought that if I could walk then I could run. And if I couldn't run then I could ride a bike. Pretty interesting.You are laid on a cold slab and slowly rolled into this huge round incubator tube like apparatus. Severe degenerative changes, 2. I've always practiced and pushed myself very hard. (Wow, seriously I never knew..). Sign up for the Volleyball Voices newsletter at VolleyballVoices.com..

没有评论:

发表评论